UGH! I am SICK yet again this year! This is the second time I have been sick in ONE year, which is very uncommon for me. I normally get sick but once every other year, if that. I bought some name brand cold medicine for day and night time and it doesn't seem to be helping, but it's only been a short time. I just hope I can sleep tonight. This cold started just like the last one I had about 2 months ago.
This time around, I thought if I bought the "name brand" that it would work! Last time when I got sick, I bought the generic brand of medicine. Shannon also had to take the generic/store brand last time we got sick and he said it really knocked him out and didn't make him feel better. I thought the same thing, but I wasn't sure if it was because of the cold or the medicine.
Or maybe these store bought medicines aren't working that well because my cold/flu is much worse!?
I just hope I get better soon! I have a full work day tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it! I worked tonight and felt "out of it" for most of my shift!
I had a chance to spend most of the day with Kyle. He was very playful and in a good mood. He was very interactive with us and just wanted to play and be silly! I definitely miss spending time with him and hate being away from home for so long!
What is Crunchy? "Green;" environmentally-friendly. I love green cleaning and making my own laundry soap!
His First Visit To His New School
Kyle starts school in just a few days! He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I received an unexpected call today. I was surprised they called because they had called two Saturdays ago and didn't leave a message w...
-
While we were in Myrtle Beach, SC, we walked around one of their outdoor malls (Broadway at the Beach) on one of our date nights. I stopped...
-
As you can probably tell from the blog title, our visit did not go as planned. First, let's start from the beginning.
Sorry you aren't feeling well.
ReplyDeleteIt rots being away from your kids during the day.
That's why I did home day care for several years, then started a home biz.