Plus I've been sore for the last 2 days from my workout. Today I am feeling much less sore. I may be able to workout today.
What is Crunchy? "Green;" environmentally-friendly. I love green cleaning and making my own laundry soap!
His First Visit To His New School
Kyle starts school in just a few days! He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Food poisoning or just nauseous?
Last night, I went to lay down at around 7pm because I wasn't feeling well. I am not sure if I had food poisoning or just the bad case of nauseousness! I was feeling dizzy, sick to the stomach, just really horrible. I don't think it was the food I ate because Shannon ate the same food. I think it may have been the chai tea I had. I really don't know.
Plus I've been sore for the last 2 days from my workout. Today I am feeling much less sore. I may be able to workout today.
Plus I've been sore for the last 2 days from my workout. Today I am feeling much less sore. I may be able to workout today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I received an unexpected call today. I was surprised they called because they had called two Saturdays ago and didn't leave a message w...
-
While we were in Myrtle Beach, SC, we walked around one of their outdoor malls (Broadway at the Beach) on one of our date nights. I stopped...
-
As you can probably tell from the blog title, our visit did not go as planned. First, let's start from the beginning.
Hope you are better by today! My kids were sick like that all wk..all recovered now! I am your newest follower..pls folow back if you can!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from Whimsical Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it was just a little stomach bug?
Best,
Brooke
http://blueberrysquash.blogspot.com
http://cupcakecucumber.blogspot.com