What is Crunchy? "Green;" environmentally-friendly. I love green cleaning and making my own laundry soap!
His First Visit To His New School
Kyle starts school in just a few days! He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Home from Disney
It took 12 hours for us to get home yesterday from Disney World! Once we arrived home, I unpacked and Shannon helped put our things back. I did squeeze in one load of laundry before we went to bed. Kyle was ready for school today. He knew exactly what to do and his normal routine. Shannon and I went grocery shopping at Walmart while Kule was still in school. It's easier since he's not there to grab snacks and junk food to put in the cart. Shannon and I bought more fruits and veggies too! We're trying to make healthier choices. For this week, I have most of my school work completed. I need to work on my assignment which is a rough draft of my paper. I also have to re-read the chapter so I can take the quiz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I received an unexpected call today. I was surprised they called because they had called two Saturdays ago and didn't leave a message w...
-
While we were in Myrtle Beach, SC, we walked around one of their outdoor malls (Broadway at the Beach) on one of our date nights. I stopped...
-
As you can probably tell from the blog title, our visit did not go as planned. First, let's start from the beginning.
Hi! Stopping by from the Stop, Drop Alexa hop.
ReplyDeleteSandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures