Kyle woke up around 8:01 AM, which also happened to wake me up. I had to quickly wake Shannon up for his 8:30 AM appointment for the car. It took about 5 or 6 hours for the car to get fixed, thankfully Shannon got a ride home from his dad. I am anxious to hear how much more efficient our car will be, since it got a well needed tune up. We've had our car for 7 years, they said they are taking care of the 30,000 and 60,000 mile tune up!
He also has to pick up his dry cleaning and get a hair cut. Then he's stopping off at Walmart for a few things.
I woke up feeling a little sick. Shannon said he's also not feeling well. Kyle still isn't 100% himself, but it hasn't slowed him down one bit. I am not sure what we have, I just hope we get better soon!
Shannon's interview is tomorrow afternoon at 5 PM. The hotel is about 2 1/2 hours away, so he's leaving early just in case. While he is gone, I plan on cleaning the bathroom and making sure we have our paperwork ready for the bankruptcy attorney appointment on Friday.
What is Crunchy? "Green;" environmentally-friendly. I love green cleaning and making my own laundry soap!
His First Visit To His New School
Kyle starts school in just a few days! He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I received an unexpected call today. I was surprised they called because they had called two Saturdays ago and didn't leave a message w...
-
While we were in Myrtle Beach, SC, we walked around one of their outdoor malls (Broadway at the Beach) on one of our date nights. I stopped...
-
As you can probably tell from the blog title, our visit did not go as planned. First, let's start from the beginning.
It is something going around. My kids was sick for the past two days
ReplyDelete