His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's fixed and carpet is dry!

Our water heater/wet carpet issues are fixed!  It first started last Saturday.  We didn't report it until Tuesday (because Monday was Labor Day).  They came by on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to fix it.  Each day, we thought it was fixed until it came time for showers.  After 3 hours of the plumber taking a look at it and finishing up putting the water heater back in, our problems are fixed!  They carpet guy came by to soak up all the excess water in the carpet and a few hours later, the carpet was DRY! 

The other day, I used my beloved Shark vacuum to clean and it soaked up some of the water.  Well, when I went to use it on Friday, it wouldn't work.  I cleaned every part of it that I could and realized that I needed to let it dry out.  I was finally able to vacuum today! 

Shannon is working all day today, so I am catching up on laundry and cleaning.  I am all caught up on my blog stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment