His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crazy Bedtimes

Every evening, Kyle seems to fall asleep at different times. It's a little difficult for us to forecast our evenings, since that is our only "free time." Shannon usually does his school work, that way he can concentrate without having to worry about Kyle.

I thought about using homeopathic remedies for Kyle to help calm him down at night because he doesn't seem sleepy at all in the evenings. I did a search yesterday and found Night Night Balm! I can't wait to try it on Kyle, I really hope it works!


I chose to use a balm, instead of liquid herbs because I can't guarantee Kyle will actually take liquid drops. Balm seemed to be the most convenient choice for a 3 year old!

3 comments:

  1. I use on my kids the Johnson and Johnson bedtime wash. It works on my kids. It have lavender in it. It keeps my kids sleep thoughout the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to add that to our bath routine. Thanks for the tip! :)

    We currently use a regular scented Johnson and Johnson wash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome. It is alittle expensive but it worth every penny. :) I usually use my coupons on Johnson and Johnson products.

    ReplyDelete