His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New backpack!

I really wanted to get Kyle a new backpack this year.  The one he's been using is one I bought 3 years ago at Goodwill.  I noticed recently that it had a hole in it, so I knew he needed a new one. 

We went to Target yesterday and bought a Disney's Cars backpack for 30% off the original price!  If we had bought the backpack two weeks ago, it would have been at the regular price.  I'm glad we waited.  I had been trying to find one at Walmart but I could never find where they are in the store. 

Luckily, Kyle easily accepted his new backpack and didn't fuss about using something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment