His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Remember when you were a kid?

Remember when you were a kid, you could fall asleep anywhere? Well our little man finally turned this new leaf this week. The other day, my husband was taking a nap and he woke up from our son sitting next to him in bed. Anyway, my husband pulled our son down so that he was lying on his chest. Our little guy fell asleep right there. When my husband got up from the bed, our DS just flipped over to the other side of the bed and kept sleeping.

Then tonight, our DS fell asleep in my arms as I was lying down on the couch watching tv.

I am so glad knowing that our son can fall asleep just about anywhere, especially with our upcoming road trip across the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment