His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wrong bra size

While we were in Myrtle Beach, SC, we walked around one of their outdoor malls (Broadway at the Beach) on one of our date nights.  I stopped in Victoria's Secret and started looking around and one of the sales associates approached me and ended up asking me if I wanted a bra fitting.  Well, lo and behold, it turns out I am wearing the wrong bra size.  It's really hard to believe the cup size but instead of wearing a 34B, I wear a 32C.  I am thinking the cup size may be wrong though.  I haven't tried on any new bras since receiving my new bra size so I don't know if it's right or not. 

1 comment:

  1. I hate trying on bra's at that place, lol. I wanted to get one of those convertable bras, which are wonderful! The lady was in my dressing room and it was just so uncomfortable, the bra was great, it was her that made it so horrible. I felt so violated, lol. I ended up not buying it for that reason. I use to work for the catalog as a sales associate, a lot of people are wearing the wrong size. Do your bra straps dig into your shoulders? A lot of my customers had that problem. They do have amazing bras, but so does Target, lol.

    ReplyDelete