His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

At the beach


We spent the day with my in-laws.  First, we went to the mall to eat at the food court.  They have a restaurant there that offers a healthy variety of food in the food court.  After eating, we walked around the mall.  My mother-in-law bought me a candle from Yankee Candle.  She also bought herself a candle. 

After about an hour at the mall, we went back to their apartment where we then headed to the beach.  We spent over 2 hours there.  Shannon and I walked up and down the beach a few times.  Kyle was scared of the water, so he stayed near the back of the beach on the sand. 

After only a few hours at the beach, I have a nice golden tan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment