His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Three Weeks into New Job

I am in my third week at my new job.  So far, I am enjoying it.  Everyone is really nice.  Thankfully, there is not a lot of gossip, nor are there any rude people to deal with.  Overall, I work with great people. 
 
There is a completely different work environment than I am used to.  I have experience working in customer service.  I now work as an Office Assistant/Call Center Representative.  We work in “customer care.”  The office environment is laid back but still professional because we are in the public eye.
 
The attire is business casual and Fridays being Casual Friday.  We can wear blue jeans and sneakers.  Sandals are allowed.  I was told that “flip flops” are not allowed but have seen people wear them.  I only have a few pairs of shoes to wear for work, so I try to rotate them as they fit my outfit.  I have a few sandals that I have received from doing product reviews.  I hope to add them to my work attire. 
 
A lot of my co-workers wear dresses or skirts.  I have not been brave enough to add dresses or skirts to my wardrobe.  I have just enough clothes to last a full work week.  I do hope to add new outfits every so often to build my business casual attire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment