His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yummy smelling day

This morning I made more soy candles!  I made lavendar colored candles in a Pineapple Jasmine scent.  I had plenty of soy wax leftover to make tarts too.  They smelled so delicious as they were curing.

As my candles and tarts were curing, I decided to make blueberry muffins.  I am having a hard time finding one ingredient to make them, so I also bought "Duncan Hines" blueberry muffin mix.  They turned out pretty good!  I put most of them in the freezer and will take some out the night before so that Shannon can eat them.

The entire day, our home smell like candles and blueberry muffins!  

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower from the Weekend Gathering blog hop and wanted to invite you to come follow back http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/. Also, I am always looking for new products and handmade items to review and sponsors for giveaway, if you are ever interested please let me know. Thanks, Sarah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop and now a new follower thru GFC. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so much for your help and I hope you have a great day! By the way, I am having my first giveaway of Eclipse Spa Products and would love for you to come and enter! Hope to see ya there and Good Luck!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making lip balm and solid perfume for the same reason...it makes my house smell soooo yummy!
    following you from the hop, hope you can stop back by:
    www.twotootssoapshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete