His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Start new job tomorrow

I am excited to start my new job tomorrow.  I picked out the outfit I am going to wear and gathered everything together that I want to bring. 

I am going to wear a black top, black pants, black shoes. 

I am bringing a tote bag with some snacks, my benefits papers that I need to turn in and a bottle of water. 

This afternoon, we drove by the building again just to locate the parking lot that I am assigned to.  I am unsure if there is a special door that I need to use.  For the first day, I am just going to try the front door.  Hopefully the doors won't be locked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment