His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, September 8, 2007

At Home Gourmet Meal

We went on a mini-grocery trip today. I bought more ingredients for some new recipes that I plan on making this week. We also bought lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and an apple pie. Tonight for dinner, I felt like we ate OUT, without going OUT. It was really nice. It was gourmet-like to me. We can't afford to go out to eat, but tonight's dinner was awesome! It definitely beat going out. I shared my lasagna and garlic bread with our son and he loved it.

Our DS has been biting off the tops (the spout) of his sippy cups, so we bought cups that have lids and a straw. We decided to "upgrade" him to cups (with a lid). =) We tried it tonight with him and he seems to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment