His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, September 14, 2007

Time Spent

I took my son outside to play in the yard several times this week. He loves just walking and playing around. He loves being able to explore the yard and play with everything. Plus it gives me a chance to sit on the porch and write a letter or two. Once in awhile I will take him on a walk around the neighborhood. I am staying away from the main streets where there are a lot of cars going by. Anyway, he loves it.

My husband has been really nice and took the time to spend some time with me here and there. I actually got to spend about 2 hours with him this week! Woo Hoo! Usually he's too busy on his video games to hang out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment