His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The hospital

I received a letter from the hospital where I had our son 2 ½ years ago. At first I thought it was another bill, which I knew we paid off. It was official looking and it just had that “bill” look. So of course I had to open it right away to see what it was all about. Apparently my personal information may have been accessed by an unauthorized party. Because of this, I was able to sign up for 1 full year of service with a credit protection company. They send me alerts anytime my name and/or social security number is used. I am upset that my information was accessed and compromised but I am thankful that they gave me a year of free service. I signed up without a problem and took a look at my credit report. It’s not as bad as I thought. LOL

Shannon is doing good at work. We really like the place he works for and it seems to be a great company to stay with. Unfortunately there have been a few people who have tried to slander his name, but they are met with dead ends. He is well liked by the General Manager, Director of Human Resources, and the Assistant General Manager of Hotel. They already know his skills and what type of person and manager he is. So when these fools make a fool out of themselves, they are just digging their own graves. Plus, the idiot bitches who are trying to do this are not well liked. They think they know their shit, but they don’t. LOL One of them actually tried to complain to the General Manager about my husband and the Assistant General Manager!

Kyle is still having tantrums here and there. I figured out that his bedtime is between 9:30pm and 10pm, which doesn‘t give me a whole lot of time at night to relax. I don’t know how he can stay up for so long without a nap during the day! I must be one lucky mother - having a 2 ½ year old who doesn’t take a nap!

I started doing Tae Bo again last week. I am doing the “8 minute workout” video. The first few days was torture. I was so sore. My arms hurt so much that I could barely lift them over my head, let alone move them at all. My whole body was sore. I wanted a little break from pilates, so I am glad I found my Tae Bo video.

No comments:

Post a Comment