His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, July 25, 2008

Communication, Hummingbird, Digital Camera

I’ve had a nice couple of days that were peaceful with Kyle! Yesterday he was well behaved.

Today he actually took a nap. He started to get tired so he climbed up on the couch and fell asleep. He slept for about an hour and a half. It was really nice and really quiet.

He’s been lazy with communication to where I SIGN and ASK him what he wants and he just keeps whining and crying and grabbing my arm to pull me in the direction he wants me to go in. So, I’ve been pulling my arm away from him and asking/signing to him and I won’t move until he finally signs it. I don’t want him to depend on just pulling either one of us to what he wants.

I saw a hummingbird fly up to our window today. It was the cutest little bird. He probably got confused and thought he saw a feeder.

I am looking at buying a new digital camera. We have 2 cameras. One we bought in 2001 or 2002, so it’s big and bulky. We have another one that only survived a short time. The flash doesn’t work, so it makes it difficult to plan your pictures around a sunny window or making sure the lights on. Plus both of them are really slow at taking actual pictures which doesn’t work with a 2 ½ year old who can be very quick. The newer camera also takes batteries which is wasteful and costly. I found a few cameras that I like and of course, they come in the color PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment