His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, August 17, 2008

4 Days Off

Shannon had the last 4 days off from work. I think his boss gave him 4 days off because she felt bad about taking 3 weeks off about a month ago. Anyway, we had a relaxing 4 days off together. Shannon had a chance to take a long break from work, which will help when he has to go back.

We are still anxiously waiting for a $2800+ payment from one of my sites. Unfortunately when I requested payout, I misspelled my email address. So I have contacted the site and they are looking into it. We plan on getting the car fixed since it needs new brake pads, tires rotated, and a few other things. We also want to get a dining room table, we’ve never had one!

No comments:

Post a Comment