His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catching up

Since we were approved for Medicaid for Kyle, I was able to schedule a doctor’s appointment for him at the end of this month. I am looking forward to this checkup for him.

Shannon was off yesterday and then he’s off tomorrow. He went to the store last night to get the other half of our groceries. He went earlier this week for groceries but only bought half of what we normally need. He also bought me a big box of envelopes so I am finally able to write my letters. I have about 10 more letters to write.

I placed an order from a company called L’Bri. They sell all natural products made with aloe vera as their first ingredient. Anyway, I received my order yesterday. I had gone to a home party for this company a few months ago and just started using the samples again last week. I loved the feeling of my skin so I bought the full size skin care set.

I seem to have a new obsession with aloe vera and it’s benefits. So far, my plant is still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment