His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our Sunday

I ended up waking up at 4:30 AM! Shannon got up around 11 AM and he said he was feeling sick! So I had him drink some orange juice. When he or myself get sick, we GET SICK pretty bad. We rarely get sick and when we do, it really hits us. The last time we were sick was in 2006 when Kyle was about 8 months old. He was sick for about 2 weeks and then I got sick in the middle of those 2 weeks and mine lasted 2 weeks and then Shannon got it for 2 weeks at least.

By the time 12:30 PM rolled around, I realized that it was EARLY. I was getting sleepy. Shannon was in the middle of his phone interview so I went to lay down and try to take a nap. Kyle followed and he eventually fell asleep too. I had a good 20 minute nap. Shannon's interview was about an hour and a half long. We talked about his interview and how it went for a good hour or so while Kyle slept. They still haven't called back today to let us know, so we're just waiting.

I ended up doing my training for a second platform (for work). I will have to focus on it more tomorrow because I am still exhausted. It is all very different and new and will take some getting used to.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to stop by to tell you first THANK YOU for following my Writings of a WAHM blog and to tell you that I have moved to a new location, my old blog will be deleted later today and I would love for you to follow along with my new and improved blog at http://writingsofawahm.blogspot.com/

    Hugs,
    @brandyellen

    ReplyDelete