His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We have Gas!!!

For the last few weeks, our area gas stations have been out of gas. Thankfully, Shannon was able to fill up yesterday before work. He happen to drive by at the right time because by the time he drove home, the gas station was out of gas. But the gas stations nearby had gas. Two nights ago, Shannon said he went to 15 different gas stations trying to find gas, all of them out! I even heard on the news that people were stalking the tanker trucks.

One of our credit card companies is trying to use scare tactics in order to get us to pay our bill -- which is actually pretty entertaining. About a month ago they sent me a letter stating that they are trying to locate my employer, which they obviously had no luck. Then a few days later, they tried calling to “work out a payment plan.” Just this week, they sent another letter stating they are trying to locate any property that I own, such as business assets, automobiles, land, etc. Well, good luck with that!

I did receive 2 payments from my GPT sites! I hope to receive a little more at the end of next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment