His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Voted!

Shannon had today off! We didn’t go vote until evening time. I made sure Kyle had something to eat before we left, I wasn’t sure if there would be a long line. Kyle was really good while we were waiting in line and voting. He kept looking around at everyone and listening to them talk. We both got the “I voted” sticker and I noticed Kyle had one on too! Shannon said they gave him his own sticker, so I thought that was nice of them.

We are planning on going to Chuck E. Cheese this Thursday! I am excited. I signed up for the e-club where they email you coupons but they don’t really apply to us. They have coupons for extra tokens when you purchase so many of them. Kyle is too young to be playing the video games or other games. I just want him to play and having fun.

Kyle has been into playing with socks! He loves going through the laundry basket putting on our socks and running around the house with his dad’s undershirts. At least he’s learning how to put socks on!

I found some promotional opportunities for Shannon at another hotel (owned by the same company he works for) in Colorado. Since he is still new to the company and still learning the computer system, he’s going to talk to his department head about learning more and his wanting to move up.

No comments:

Post a Comment