His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Shannon called to say that he is working until 2am, which is perfect since he got off early last night. Kyle and I are staying in tonight, he’s not really into candy and I don’t think he would understand why his mommy would dress him up in a costume.

Kyle’s been practicing using his voice a lot more these last few days. I haven’t heard back from the doctor’s office about the referrals or scheduling our next appointment.

Shannon has split days off next week. We’re still planning on going to Chuck E. Cheese. I am curious to see how Kyle will react about being able to run, play, and climb. I read on the Chuck E. Cheese website that they have a toddler section so I am hoping there will be other kids his age there. I am hoping that once he sees other kids his age talking, that he may try even more to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment