His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I dyed my hair for the first time!

This afternoon I decided to dye my hair.  A few days ago, I saw a commercial for hair dye that was perfect for those who have never dyed their hair, the hair dye is in the form of foam!  It can only be purchased at Walmart and it was only $9!  The product is called Fat Foam.  I chose "Dark Brown" because I wasn't ready to go BOLD just yet.  Using this product was really easy!  I can't wait to try a lighter color!  It gave me the confidence to dye my hair again at home. 

I do have to admit, I was worried I would turn my hair purple or somehow do it all wrong.  This kit makes it easy! 

I can describe my hair as "less black" and you can see the brown in sunlight or bright light.  There are also highlights mixed in and not just a solid color.  Overall, I like the color!  It was a nice stepping stone to see how it would all go.  Next time I plan on going lighter. 

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see a picture of your new hair color

    ReplyDelete