His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, November 1, 2010

Second day in a row

I love my new workout so much that I did it again today!  I woke up this morning a little sore from the day before of doing the new workout.  I felt a little more sore after doing the workout today.  I start to get short of breath during the warm up [of the workout] but then I remember how much fun I am having and just keep going.  I do stop a few times throughout to drink water.  I forgot how much I enjoy Turbo Jam and can't wait to get more videos to add to my collection! 

Shannon received his Eminem CD today!  He's already listened to a few songs on the CD.  I am really glad I was finally able to use my Amazon gift cards to get something for him for a change!  I am still waiting for the Twilight Saga hardcover book set and satin pillowcases. 

Shannon went to get his haircut today, it's been a few months and his hair was getting long!  I also had him stop by the grocery store for a few things.  We needed eggs, orange juice, chocolate milk, and toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment