His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 7, 2011

He's not feeling well

Last night, Kyle started feeling warm to the touch!  He was feeling a little too hot, but we never took his temperature.  He was definitely looking sick when he climbed into bed to go to sleep.  He slept until around 11pm when he woke up and just wanted to sit up and watch cartoons.  By that time, I went to sleep and let him watch tv.  I had a hard time falling asleep though, but I did take a long nap earlier in the afternoon. 

Kyle wasn't looking that good this morning.  For a bit in the afternoon, he actually looked a little better but a few hours later, he wasn't looking good again.  I ended up canceling his therapy session for tomorrow.  I am hoping he'll be able to go to school on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment