His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2 light bulbs

Kyle had therapy today so while he was doing that, Shannon and I went to BJ's Wholesale Club.  Shannon has been drinking bottled water like crazy, which is a huge change!  He's been craving water over soda, which is good.  So we ended up buying 4 cases of water, cereal, chips, snacks, and a few other things. 

We ended up going to Walmart a few hours after we returned home from Kyle's therapy.  This was our regular shopping trip!  I bought the ingredients to make banana bread, so this should be interesting!  I am hoping it will turn out okay!  We also bought additional ingredients to make homemade black bean burritos, and french toast!  I've been wanting french toast for the last few days! 

I am really looking forward to making banana bread!  Kyle likes the pre-sliced blueberry bread that Shannon buys at the Walmart bakery, so I hope he'll like this too. 

We also bought light bulbs!  We needed light bulbs for the bathroom and another room.  There has been 2 light bulbs in the bathroom that have been out for at least a year.  I had Shannon put in the new bulbs and I love that I can see better!  It's so nice with the extra light.  Before, I felt like I was using candlelight just to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment