His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, March 4, 2011

Shopping

My MIL and I went shopping yesterday!  Since Kyle was at school, Shannon had to pick up Kyle from the bus stop.  Kyle was a happy little boy as usual when he got off the bus.  When they got home, Kyle ran upstairs and ran into our bedroom and said "mom" and put his head down on the bed.  He started crying/whining for me.  Shannon had to comfort him and play this video for him:



My MIL and I first went to Lowe's, since she wanted to look at their shower heads that has a filter in it.  She ended up buying a shower head she liked and a few extra filters.  On the way, we went through the Garden Center and looked at the plants.  They have such a huge selection!  Then we headed over to JC Penney's where I bought two tops that were on clearance for $2.97 each and a beige shell-type jacket that was also on clearance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment