His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Workout Started

I started a new workout today called Turbo Fire, it's just like Turbo Jam but more intense!  I am already familiar with Turbo Jam since I have been doing it since May 2009.  Turbo Fire has a lot of the similar moves as Turbo Jam, but there are new ones and faster ones mixed in. 

I did a 30 minute workout and then a 10 minute cool down video.  My 30 minute was actually 45 minutes because I did the "new to class" option where she shows and explains the moves for us.  So I basically did about an hour of Turbo Fire today and I really loved it.  I did have to stop a lot to take a breather.  It really got my heart rate up.  I felt really winded about 15 minutes into the workout which worried me, but I pushed through it.

I really need a new fan to use while working out because I am usually dripping with sweat afterwards.  Kyle broke the one I had.  He likes to take things apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment