His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dog biscuits at the bank?

My husband and I stopped at the bank yesterday and as I was waiting for the teller to finish my transaction, I look behind him on the counter (where the drive-thru counter is) and saw a box of dog biscuits sitting on the counter.  I asked him if they had a dog back there and he looked behind him confused and I said, "because you have dog biscuits on the counter."  He laughed and said that people bring their dogs through the drive-thru and they give them dog biscuits!  How sweet is that?  So unexpected, especially at a bank.  You would expect the employees to be "serious" and "professional."  On my way out of the door, I saw other customers sitting in an office with their dog with them!  

I told Shannon about the dog biscuits and he said, "only in the South."  We both laughed.  We don't mean to be offensive, it's just we would never see something like that on the West coast at a bank... 

No comments:

Post a Comment