His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

JC Penney yesterday and today!

After Kyle got home yesterday, we ended up going to the mall.  The mall is less than 10 minutes from where we live, so it's a short drive.  Since we were shopping with Kyle, we can't "shop" too long in a store because he gets anxious and wants to keep going.  We rent a stroller to keep him "strapped in," otherwise he will pull us on try to run away.  We walked around the mall for a bit, mostly to get out and for the exercise. 

We stopped at JC Penney and I found 2 pairs of corduroy pants in Petite size that were on sale.  I bought one in light grey and a dark brown color.  I also bought a few tops from the clereance rack.  One of the tops was a yoga tank.  I am unable to try clothes on because that would upset Kyle if he can't SEE me.  I bought what I thought would fit me.  I also had a 20% off coupon that JC Penney sent me via email. 

I tried on my goodies at home.  The pants fit nice in the waste, perfect fit, but I prefer not to have that because my weight could and does fluctuate from day to day, week to week.  The length was perfect, but I could just imagine them shrinking just a bit and they would look weird on me.  They were labeled as 6 Petite Short

I liked the tops that I bought, except one and ended up returning that one today.  I exchanged my corduroy pants for size 6 Petite Average and they are perfect!  I also bought a pair of jeans on sale, and a Liz Claibourne brand crops in brown color.  My crops were on the clearance rack and I only paid $8.14 for them.  They were originally $44!  Shannon also bought some much needed casual pants, boxers, and a new shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment