His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, May 12, 2012

9 months ago

Nine months ago, I asked Shannon about going to food pantries for help with food and at the time he said no.  I think it was his ego that kept us from going that route.  Yesterday, when I suggested we start going to food pantries for help, he agreed!  I am so shocked and surprised that he is actually "okay" with going to food pantries!  I realize that the food we will receive from food pantries won't be as healthy, such as white bread instead of whole wheat and cow's milk instead of soy or almond milk, but it's food. 

Nine months ago, when I was searching for local food pantries, I saved my list of information and thankfully I didn't delete the document on my computer.  I was able to find it and now I am going to use that to find out where we can go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment