His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mini shopping spree

One of the sites that I am a member of, I earn points to redeem for gift cards, prizes, and cash.  I've been able to redeem my points a few times from this particular site.  In the past, I have redeemed my points for gift cards to restaurants. 

I couldn't decide if I should redeem my points for Paypal cash or a JC Penney gift card.  Shannon and I agreed to go for the gift card so that we can at least have a mini shopping spree.  He only has 3 pairs of pants that he wears.  Hopefully we can get him one or two more pairs, more shirts for Kyle and maybe a pair of shorts or capri pants for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment