His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Want to switch banks

We currently bank at Wells Fargo.  We ended up with them when Wachovia merged with Wells Fargo.  I recently found out that Shannon also hates Wells Fargo!  I dislike the bank because of the recent fees they've tacked on to our account. 

I've been wanting to switch to a credit union.  Now that Shannon has an employer, we qualify to join a credit union.  Hopefully we can switch to a credit union soon. 

Two days ago, we made a big deposit into our Wells Fargo account.  I checked our account online yesterday and it wasn't in our account.  Shannon called them to have them look into it.  They didn't see any pending deposits and told us they would look in to it.  We thought maybe Hurricane Sandy may have slowed down their servers/banking services. 

I checked our account this morning and the money is finally showing up.  It really drove me crazy because we have rent to pay and a few bills pending!

No comments:

Post a Comment