His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, June 1, 2013

A few more hand-me-downs

My mother-in-law gave us four wine glasses, a wine rack and a wine glasses rack/holder.  I don't drink, but I am glad Shannon has actual wine glasses to use.  He has wine on occasion.  He will have a glass in the evening time to help him fall asleep. 

She also gave me a brass candle stick!  It's pretty.  I may use it to hold an air plant!  I am not sure what to do with the candle stick!

She gave me a huge white serving bowl!  I love it.  We can use it to serve and store salad or even our homemade salsa.  

I also have a cheese grater and a few plastic beer mugs that they got from Epcot!  I also got a coffee or tea carafe that will keep our beverage hot.  I love tea so I can keep it in the carafe.  She gave me the utensils holder that will sit on our counter.  It holds our kitchen cooking tools!  I really wanted something like it.  Lastly, she gave me a green/BPA free cooking pan, it is a small square size that can cook one egg or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment