His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Electric company

By June 21st, we would pay our electric company over $746.  I am not sure why it is that much.  I know we were paying for two places for awhile but I don't think it should be that much.  Not only that, we received another bill in the mail that combined both our former account with the electric company and this account.  They merged the two accounts and they say we owe another $402+ on July 2nd.  They did tack on $312+ from the former account to this latest bill.  So I am going to call them next week to get the current total we owe.  That is just ridiculous how much we owe.

Not only that, when we got home today, we had a letter from the office stating we have an outstanding bill of $12+ due for the electric company!  I don't know how that is.  We switched the apartment to our name.  I am pretty sure it was from the days that the construction people were in here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment