His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Afternoon trip shopping

My mother-in-law went to Trader Joe's and Stein Mart today.  They are in the same shopping center, so we went to Stein Mart first.  She was looking for a few things and only found one, which is a kitchen timer.  Then we headed over to Trader Joe's.  It was perfect timing for me, since I was going to go to the grocery store across the street later this week for produce. 

I ended up buying spinach, tomatoes, avocados, meatless patties, frozen quiche, chocolate covered raisins, and two bottles of wine!  The prices were comparable to any other grocery store and Walmart which was surprising to me.  I am glad that Trader Joe's is more affordable than I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment