His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Paperwork and more

Shannon's boss called yesterday and gave him additional hours this week.  He had to work for about an hour this morning, just long enough to train for that particular work site. 

This morning, I went to Human Resources to fill out a few forms and they gave me the benefits package to read through and fill out the forms to bring back later.  They also sent me to get my drug screening done.  Thankfully, I only waited about 15 minutes to take the test. 

Pending my background check and drug screening, I should hear from Human Resources or my new boss on a start date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment