His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Last minute back to school shopping

Sunday is our only day for family and we took the time to go to Target for last minute shopping for Kyle.  His teacher gave us a list of things he needed so we bought everything he needs.  I will miss his first day of school and the rest of the days because Shannon will be dropping me off at work first and then drop Kyle off at school and head home.  His school is not too far from where we live. 

I packed everything so that it will be easy for Shannon to carry everything and bring Kyle to school and walk him to his classroom. 

While at Target, we also bought Kyle more underwear (he now has 15 pairs), which helps with rotating them from school and home.  We also bought him new socks because most of his pairs have holes or just look old and worn out. 

We now have a Keurig machine!  We were sent a box of different flavors of hot coffee and tea and a small sampler of ice coffee.  I tried the ice coffee and it is delicious!  I bought a big box of ice coffee at Target!  I look forward to making ice coffee at home.  I no longer need to spend the money at McDonalds for an ice coffee and can make it at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment