His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Vertigo is back!

This morning I woke up and I felt dizzy right away after getting out of bed.  At first I thought it was because I got up too quickly.  As I was walking around doing my normal routine, the dizziness wouldn't go away. 

The vertigo is back!  Thankfully, the vertigo isn't as bad as last time.  My dizziness goes in waves and there is no vomiting.  I read that peppermint oil and lavender will help with the vertigo symptoms.  I added a few drops to a cotton pad and applied to my skin.  Shannon also bought me some Dramamine.  If I lay down a certain way, the dizziness comes back. 

When I realized I would not make it through a work day, I called my supervisor, manager and division manager and left voicemails to let them know I was not coming in.  I also had to talk to someone, so I called my supervisor around 8:30am to talk to her and let her know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment