His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Homeopathic Remedy

My asthma and allergies have been 10 times worse (or at least feels like it) since we moved. I haven't had this bad of asthma/allergies in at least 15 years or more. For the last 5 days, I haven't been able to sleep through the night without have a coughing fit! This is all stemmed from my asthma and not being able to breathe.

My MIL suggested a pharmacy that offers homeopathic medicines. I told her that I am open to trying them. For one, it would be more affordable for us since we don't have health insurance (we do, but it doesn't seem to cover much). Well, the visit was very quick. I told them what I was looking for and he went right to the shelf and picked up the product I needed. My DH and I are glad we didn't have to go to a clinic and pay an arm and a leg to see a "physicians assistant" and then pay another arm and leg for the prescription(s).

We also went to Walmart for a mini-trip. We needed a few more things.

We are excited because tomorrow -- our stuff will be HERE! I can't wait to find our Dyson vacuum and my air purifier! I want to do a thorough cleaning of our carpet in our room with the vacuum. We think both of these will also help with my asthma and allergies. Plus, we have a perfect use of the air purifier because it is supposed to clean the air of pollen, dust mites, and pet dander! Plus I will have a little more variety of clothes to wear! LOL

I've been thinking about medical transcription again. I hope to sign up for the course as soon as my DH finds a job. I want to wait until we get our schedules settle so I can figure out when I can study! I would hate to make a commitment to something and not have time for it. With our son, there's never a set schedule, because we never know if he'll be okay to play by himself, or he wants our attention. So everything we do is usually around his schedule.

I am all caught up on my pen pal letters. I mailed out the last 3 letters that were owed.

No comments:

Post a Comment