His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Changes at work

Work is going good.  I have been working there for almost 2 months now.  Our agency is going through some major changes.  They are reorganizing the departments in order to streamline the process to apply for the services we offer. 

I work in the call center and we are scheduled to move to our new area next Tuesday.  They are moving people in groups of about 15 per day.  It appears our call center will now have more people, so that will help with call volume! 

My new desk is no longer in a cubicle, it is a smaller desk.  I may bring in a plant to have on my desk, just to help brighten my work area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment