His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I GOT A GOOD MAN!

We went grocery shopping today. I warned my DH that this trip will a longer than usual, so he wouldn’t RUSH me - like he ALWAYS does. I bought some baking soda. I’ve been wanting to try it since I can use it for cleaning and in our laundry! It’s also nice to have FOOD in the house again. I also bought some fruit! I just love fruit.

Our DS was well behaved as usual. On the way there, he started to get a little fussy so I gave him a little bottle of lotion that I keep in my purse, so that kept him busy.

On the way out of the parking lot, DH saw a couple he used to work with. Anyway, the husband has bragged about cheating on his wife and apparently still is with another person he works with. DH and I got into a conversation about cheating. He said that he doesn’t have the TIME for it and it’s not worth all the trouble! LOL He’s the type, he’d rather come home and play video games, rather than hang out with some chick…I mean SLUT! LOL I already knew that I could trust my DH 100% and NOT worry about him cheating on me. It’s nice knowing that he never really has the URGE to cheat on me either. He’s so lazy, he wouldn’t have the energy to cheat on me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment