His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our beloved Dyson

I basically complained/explained to my DH today that I really want to buy a new vacuum, only because he’s said (for the last 3 weeks) that he “would take a look at it.” Since he never did, I am stuck vacuuming our house with the hose…and my back is hurting like H*LL! So he said he’d take a look at it today and he actually did. I even spent some time this morning looking at a variety of vacuums to buy! Anyway, he took the filter out and cleaned it. We have to let it dry before we can put it back in the vacuum to use… I am really hoping that it’s JUST the filter that needed to be washed for our vacuum to work again. Our Dyson is the BEST when it does work.

My DH was successful at FINALLY depositing his paycheck into our bank account. LOL He gets paid again in a few days. My DH also went to get our car smogged, oil changed, and our tail light fixed. He also picked up some draino for our bathroom sink. It’s been clogged for the last week and a half or so. After this, I plan on using baking soda and white vinegar once a week to keep our drains clean. I did have a blast using baking soda all over the house to clean! It’s cleaner, safe for the environment, safe to use around my son, and really does work.

We got the Walmart ad in the mail today and I was really surprised to see Walmart encouraging their customers to go green to save the environment and save money.

Tomorrow we have to go to DMV -- fun… I am SO excited about this too… Not really, the DMV’s here in NV are really organized. I’ve never had to wait longer than an hour or less… Plus they have a DMV Express near our house that we can go to. I have to renew my license, just need to change some info. We also have to go grocery shopping tomorrow! I AM excited about this because I have some new recipes to try!

Our DS ended up taking 2 baths this evening! I won’t go into details as to WHY, but he really did need the second one. My husband even had to take a shower too. But the whole situation was very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment