His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I lost my spell checker...

Everyday I search many different job sites. Anyway, I happen to open up a job ad that caught my eye… As I read the Job Requirements, I start laughing out loud (because it’s so funny). So I had my DH read it too and he noticed right off too.

Here is it:

Job Requirements:
Prior managment experience in a resort or hotel setting.

Service oriented with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
Gook computer skills.
Knowledge of hospitality industry operations including timeshare, hotel and reservations.
Ability to effectively handle several tasks simultaneously.

As I write this blog, I realize that there are 2 typos! LOL Anyway, I got a laugh out of this job posting, and I hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment