His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More Packing

We are finishing up our packing today. All of our clothes, except the ones we packed for the road are all packed up too. I also put together the plants I am taking with us.

This afternoon, our son was playing around in the living room while we were packing. He was entertaining himself, which is RARE these days since he's so curious and loves to explore where he's not supposed to.

My husband is going to unplug the TVs and the computers tonight. I am glad we decided to get a cell phone, just in case something happens while on the road. We are bringing the laptop with us, so hopefully we'll find Wi-Fi access.

Tomorrow will be the very last day for packing. My husband and his friend will pack the furniture, computers, and the TVs. I will be spending the day in a hotel room with our son. The hotel has free wireless internet access, so I hope to log on!

The last few days, I've been advertising my home businesses again. It's a new month, which means new sales! Please visit my website at: http://www.ItsYourTurn.go.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment