His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, November 12, 2007

Greetings from Sallisaw, OK

We started our day in Amarillo, TX and we are now in Sallisaw, OK. We are very surprised we were able to get this far today. Our son was being very good in the car. It seems he's getting used to the long car rides. Every so often, we do stop to let him run around and get some of his energy out.

We have had McDonald's during this whole trip and we are a little tired of it! But it is cheap food and very quick. I am already feeling out of shape. I can't wait to workout again! I do try to fit in a few yoga and pilates poses here and there. I don't like eating this unhealthy for so long. I do try to get their fruit salads and yogurt parfaits every so often.

I wrote a total of 5 letters during this trip. I don't think I will write another letter until we get to our final destination. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment