His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My $8 Coat!

The other day, I bought Kyle a new coat.  It was time for him to have a new coat since he's going to outgrow his current one.  He's only put it on once, but I leave it around so that he can "warm" up to it on his own time.  It's difficult to introduce new clothes to Kyle because he usually refuses to wear them.  But if I have the clothes out where he can grab them and try them on, he can get used to them.  Every once in a while, he likes to put on and take off different clothes. 

Last night, I was browsing around Walmart's website and found a cute coat!  The price was nice and the majority of the reviews were positive.  Almost everyone seemed to praise the price and the quality of the coat!  I wanted to see what sizes they had online and they only had XXL available, so today we went to Walmart to try to find it in the store.  Thankfully I found them, but they didn't have my first choice in color.  I wanted brown but they didn't have any, so I bought black!  Anyway, when I went to checkout, it rang up for only $8!!  I feel like I got it for a steal of a deal!


Kyle had therapy today. He loved it, of course. Both therapists said he was so happy and having so much fun. His speech therapist said he was much more verbal today, which I told her he's been trying to talk more lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment