His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 days til Christmas

My MIL had to go to JC Penney's to return a few things and she asked me to go since she hadn't bought me anything for Christmas yet.  I ended up getting two pairs of pants in grey and brown.  They are petite sizes.  If I had chosen the women size instead, they would be 3 to 5 inches too long on me.  I bought a few pairs of cordoroy pants last year and I didn't get "petite" sizes and they are still too long on me.  I also chose pink chenille gloves and a nice scarf!

The mall was the busiest I have ever seen it, which was funny.  The mall we have here has 3 department stores (JC Penney's, Belk, and Sears) and about 10 small stores within the mall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment