His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Coat

I bought a new coat for Kyle when we were at Walmart yesterday.  It looks big on him so it should fit him for the next 2 years.  It's dark blue and black and has a hood.  It looks really warm too.  The weather is already really cold and rains here and there. 

My in-laws are finally getting their septic tank fixed!  They are coming out tomorrow to hopefully fix it!  My in-laws still owe us $1500 for the "almost top of the line washer and dryer they had to get" and then they just bought themselves TWO new recliners for Christmas.  It just makes me wonder where their priorities are?  You would think they would get the septic tank fixed before buying new furniture?  Also, my MIL told us not to flush the toilet today!  They haven't been able to flush their toilet since yesterday, so I guess she wants us to suffer too.  Hopefully after the septic is fixed, we can do more than one load of laundry a day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment